- Working Pressure: 0-1,500 PSIG standard (available to 5,000 PSIG)
- Switch Rating: SPST; 100VA AC; 100W DC; 3 amp in-rush capability, maximum of 250 volts, Hermetically sealed
- Materials: 316SS wetted and housing components (available in other austenitic metals and plastics)
- Connections: 1-1/2″ NPT standard; available 2″ or larger
- Electrical Connection: 1/2″ conduit
- CSA Certification: Listed as explosion-proof for Class I, Div. 1, Groups A, B, C, D; Class II, Div. 1, Groups E, F, G; and Class III, Div. 1.
- Manual override & 10 Amp relay assembly
- Annulus plug & displacers.
- Easy to repair: Repairs on-site in 20 minutes with the “quick-change” switch cartridge
- Easy to field test: The manual override option enables mechanical and electric function testing while installed.
- The L471 can activate alarms, provide a switch input for control systems or perform a variety of desired electrical switch operations actuated by a liquid or liquid interface.