- Output: Non-bleed; Snap-acting
- Working Pressure: 0-1,500 PSIG standard (available to 5,000 PSIG)
- Specific Gravity: 0.5 minimum
- Supply Pressure: 30, 60, 100 PSIG standard
- Output Pressure: 0-30, 0-60, 0-100 PSIG
- Materials: 316SS wetted and housing components
- Connections: 2″ NPT standard; available 3″ or larger.
- Easy to repair: Repairs on-site in 20 minutes with the “quick-change” pneumatic cartridge
- Easy to field test: The manual override option enables mechanical and pneumatic unction testing while installed.
- The pneumatic output can be used to operate valves, sound alarms or perform and other desired pneumatic function.