This instrument is user selectable for a variety of weighing, packing and materials handling applications. Functions include Load Cell Transmitter, Loss-in-Weight Feeder, Batch Weigher, Throughput Weigher, Bag Filler, Dynamometer, Axle Weigher and Belt Weighing.
This instrument incorporates a 60MHz 32-bit ARM7 micro-controller to handle the different application programs plus the boot-loader upload function.
The alphanumeric keypad allows users to enter tag numbers, calibration date, technician's name, and a host of other options.
Relays may be configured as on/off, annunciators, fault or pulse counting outputs, with hysteresis and time delays.
The 4 function buttons may be configured to toggle displays or to change or accept alarms. This unit incorporates PI control to allow the output to be used directly for load cell control or flow rate control.
A useful feature is the simulator, which allows belt speed, analogue output and relay control to be simulated during system commissioning.
A 15-point lineariser, min/max display hold, preset tare and auto-zero maintenance are all user selectable and programmable.
The many functions, digital inputs and optional methods of setup are fully explained in the comprehensive operating manual.
Features of Model 6004MF Multi-Function Weight Transmitter:
- Rugged and compact IP 65 / NEMA 4 / UL Type 4 housing
- 6 digit clear selectable function main display
- 20mm high bright red LED display
- LCD backlit graphics screen with selectable displays
- User selectable functions and displays
- Fully programmable from the front keypad
- Isolated programmable analogue output as standard
- PI control and 15-point lineariser as standard
- 10 V, 5V and 3.3V load cell excitation with sense feedback
- Power supply for shaft encoders or sensors included as standard
- USB port included as standard
- Real time clock with date included as standard
- RS232, RS485, USB or Ethernet interface options
- Optional GPS for vehicle applications
- Optional SD card slot for logging
- Options of 2 , 4 or 6 plug-in relay modules
- 90-260V AC/DC or 10-30V DC auxiliary power supply