The Columbia ST Pneumatic Strapping Tool is very light, compact and easy to use and set.Suitable for strong and reliable use in industrial medium / light applications
The standard version is equiped by push button, on domand is also available the choke collar version.
Available in four strap sizes: 10mm (3/8”); 13mm(1/2”); 16mm(5/8”); 19mm(3/4”).
Features and Benefits of the Columbia ST Pneumatic Strapping Tool:
- Very light and compact strapping tool, easy to use and set.
- Strong and reliable to use in industrial medium / light applications, is available in different configurations.
- Available in four strap sizes: 10mm (3/8"); 13mm(1/2"); 16mm(5/8"); 19mm(3/4").
Columbia ST Pneumatic Strapping Tool Spec
- Package type - Flat,round and irregular surfaces
- Strap Width - From 10mm to 19mm (3/8”- 3/4”)
- Strap thickness - standard Rmax= 850 N/mm2 From 0,4mm up to 0,8mm (0.016”- 0.031”)
- Strap thickness - high tensile Rmax= 1100 N/mm2 From 0,4mm up to 0,63mm (0.016” - 0.025”)
- Max. tension - From 1500 N up to 4500 N (depends by motor)
- Air pressure and consumption - From 5,5 up to 6,5 bar MAX / 12 l/s
- Max. tensioning speed - From 5 mt/min up to 11 mt/min
- Joint type - With seal—single notch
- Seal type - Overlap min. seal lenght 22mm (7/8”)
- Weight - Around 4 K
For more information on Pneumatic Strapping Tools please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.