Flows from 50 – 2,500 m3/h
Pressures up to 1000 mbar
Listed below are some of the most common ones handled by side channel blowers:
- Aeration of liquids in water treatment plants and aqua-culture breeding ponds.
- Pneumatic conveying powders, grains, granules and fluid materials
- Vacuum holding on router beds.
- To convey gases and/or vapours in chemical processes, in food processes and the beverage industry
- Gas sample extraction
- Packaging and labelling machinery
- To dry out materials or to condition agricultural products
- Sub-soil and groundwater remediation.
- For any kind of pneumatic transport of materials
- Carpet cleaning trucks
- Sludge tankers
The Side Channel Blower principle allows oil-less and contactless compression of pumped gases. This provides a low maintenance, contaminant free pumping environment. Low noise level alternative to PD blowers.
To view industries and applications, please click here.