The OptiMel OM 100 allows processing of Macromelt materials for PCB encapsulation, cable moulding and other over moulding applications.
The handling of the hand gun is safe and simple. The OM100 system comprises of a temperature controller and air pressure regulator. The processing temperature is adjustable up to 250°C, This range is ideal for processing of all Macromelt materials.
The OM100 is ideally suited for prototype, sample and low volume production. The gun is capable of moulding small intricate parts, as well as large and complex parts quickly and effectively.The melt tank is integrated into the hand gun. Different nozzle geometry allows the OM100 to be used in a variety of applications.
Specifications of the Optimel OM100
- Working temperature Max – 250C
- Air pressure – 0.55 MPa / 5.0 Bar
- Injection pressure – 0.15 - 0.55 MPa / 1.5 - 5.5 bar
- Power supply – 230 V / 50 Hz
- Power – 350 W
- Tank volume – 200 ccm
- Workstation weight – 10kg
- Workstation dimensions – W 700mm H 200mm D 380mm
- Encapsulating small electronic parts
- Waterproofing electronics
- Sealing cable connections
- DIY projects
For more information or a quote on the Technomelt, Macromelt Moulding Hand Gun Optimel OM100 please call or email for a direct reply.