The ToxiRAE Pro is the industry’s first and largest family of wireless personal single-gas monitors. ToxiRAE Pro instruments reliably and accurately monitor a full range of common toxic industrial gases (ToxiRAE Pro), volatile organic compounds (ToxiRAE Pro PID), and combustible gases (ToxiRAE Pro LEL).
New Standard for Plant-Wide Deployments
All ToxiRAE Pro instruments have similar look and feel, user interface, calibration and maintenance routines, share the ProRAE Studio II software for instrument configuration, data download, and exposure analyses, and have many spare parts and accessories in common. That is why customers who standardise on ToxiRAE Pro enjoy significant time and cost savings on training and maintenance.
Gas Detection - ToxiRAE Pro Family Features
- Industry’s first and largest family of wireless personal single-gas monitors
- Anytime, anywhere access to real-time instrument readings and alarm status via ProRAE Guardian Wireless Safety System or EchoView Portable Controller
- Five-way alarm notification, including 4 local alarms on the instrument + wireless remote alarm transmission to remote observer(s)
- Rugged. IP-54 (PID) and IP-65 (EC and LEL) water and dust ingress protection rating
- Compact and lightweight
- Largest display in its class
- 3 months of continuous datalogging
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery
- User-replaceable battery, filter, sensor, and PID fan
- Fully automated calibration with AutoRAE 2
- All PC communications and charging accessories as well as protective rubber boot included at no extra charge
- Intrinsically safe
For more information on Gas Detection - ToxiRAE Pro Family, please click here.
RAE Systems Authorised Australian Distributor and repair centre