The MiniRAE 3000 is the most advanced handheld volatile organic compound (VOC) on the market. Its Photoionization Detector’s (PID) extended range of 0 to 15,000 ppm makes it an ideal instrument for applications from industrial hygiene, to leak and hazmat detection..
The RF modem allows real-time data transmissions with a base controller located up to 500 feet (or two-miles with optional RAELink2 portable modem) away from the MiniRAE 3000 detector. A personal computer can be used as the base station for a Mini-RAE 3000 system. The standard ProRAE Remote software is capable of monitoring the input of up to 64 remotely-located monitors like MiniRAE 3000, or AreaRAE, etc.
Key Features of MiniRAE 3000:
• Proven PID technology
The patented sensor provides the following unique features:
- a 3-second response time
- extended range up to 15,000 ppm with improved linearity
- humidity compensation with inbuilt humidity and Temperature sensors
• Real-time wireless data transmission with built-in RF modem or Bluetooth.
• Design for service Easy access to lamp and sensor in seconds without tools.
• Big Graphic display for easy overview of gas type, Correction Factor and concentration.
• Field interchangeable battery pack in second’s without tools.
• Integrated Flash Light for better view in dark conditions
• User friendly screens including plot view chart view
• Inbuilt full RAE Systems 350 compounds correction factors list measure more chemicals than any other PID
• Multilanguage support with 10 languages encoded
• Rugged housing withstands use in harsh environments
- IP67 Waterproof design for easy cleaning and decontamination in water
- Strong protective removable Rubber Boot.
Additional Advantages of MiniRAE 3000:
• View real-time sensor data and alarm status at headquarters or command Center
• Automatic lamp type recognition
• Duty-cycling™ lamp and sensor autocleaning technology
• Tough, flexible inlet Flexi-Probe™
• Large 3 keys operable with 3 layers of gloves
• Strong, built-in sample pump draws up to 100 feet (30m) horizontally or vertically
• Loud 95 dB audible alarm
• Bright red flashing visual alarm
• Interchangeable Drop-In Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
• Charging cradle doubles as an external battery charger
• Compatible with AutoRAE™ calibration station
• ProRAE Remote software simultaneously controls and displays readings for up to 64 remote detectors
• License free, ISM band RF transmission with communication range up to 500 feet 2 miles (with optional)
• Optional RAELink III modem provides GPS capability to track and display readings from remote detectors as well as 2 miles long distance transmission
• Data logging with up to 6 months of data at one-minute intervals
• 3-year 10.6eV lamp Warranty
RAE Systems Authorised Australian Distributor and Repair Centre