They are reliable, deceptively simple, benchtop energy dispersive X-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometers that offer analytical performance that can match, and in some cases surpass, that of larger, more powerful spectrometers.
Challenging convention-outperforming expectations
The Epsilon 3 instrument is a benchtop energy dispersive x-ray fluorescence (EDXRF) spectrometer, powered by the latest advances in excitation and detection technology. Epsilon 3 is an affordable, highly flexible analytical tool suitable for a wide range of applications.
Ready for any sample type
The Epsilon 3 can handle a large variety of sample types, including solids, pressed and loose powders, liquids and filters, weighing from a few grams to larger bulk samples. Epsilon 3 performs non-destructive quantitative analysis of elements from sodium to uranium, in concentrations from 100% down to ppm levels.
The Epsilon 3 is a cost–effective and viable alternative for a wide variety of industries and applications, including:
- cement production
- mining, mineral beneficiation
- polymers and related industries
- pharmaceuticals, healthcare products
- food, cosmetics
The Epsilon 3 conforms to the requirements of relevant international standards such as ASTM, ISO and DIN. It is supported by the company's worldwide network of sales and service specialists.
Key benefits of the Epsilon 3 are:
- High-performance benchtop XRF spectrometer
- X-ray safety assured
- High sensitivity through smart excitation and detection technology
- Reliable and simple to operate
- Outstanding analytical performance (Na – U)
- Data treatment through advanced spectrum processing and state-of-the-art correction quantification algorithms
- Enhanced by standardless, fingerprinting and regulatory compliance modules
- Worldwide service network