- interference-resistant data transfer
- intelligent and self-activating
- installation near to sensor
- Plug & Measure capability
- long analog signal wiring not required
- only one bus connection per CAN-node
- digitization of conventional sensor signals
- compact, robust, daisy-chainable
It is a series of all-purpose measurement and stimulation modules.
It's made for applications in which analog signals must be connected, dynamically recorded and transmitted near their sensor sources.
By digitizing the data, they can be transmitted via the CAN-bus practically free from interference. Since the sensors are in the decentralized CANSAS unit\'s immediate vicinity, long runs of expensive wiring are avoided.