- Suitable for all gas-fired kilns
- Save fuel with more efficient firing
- Control oxidation / reduction for better glaze colours
- Thermocouple: R-type, compatible with most pyrometer meters
- Oxygen measurement range: From strong oxidation to heavy reduction
- Operating temperature: 700°C to 1700°C
- Cable connection: Probes are supplied with a 4-pin Cannon type cord plug
- Mounting hole: 9.5 mm minimum, or 18 mm with sheath
- Meter: Type AIC hand-held digital meter or TWL analogue meter
- SIRO2 oxygen sensor with internal thermocouple
- industrial quality thermocouple head
- platinum wiring and electrodes
- excellent resistance to glaze attack
A ceramic sheath is also available, to protect the platinum wire if the probe is frequently removed and re-installed. The sheath is suitable for pottery use up to 1300°C (2400°F). (Higher temperature sheaths are available on special order).
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.