It incorporates a heater to maintain the sensor at its working temperature, even if the gas is at a much lower temperature.
The features of the JS probe include:
- Heater sealed in a stainless steel can, isolating it from corrosive flue gases.
- Porous stainless steel filter to minimise dust build-up on the sensor.
- Gas inlet for calibration gases.
- Purge facility, to clean the filter in-situ.
- Modular construction for simple maintenance.
- Compact design, allowing installation in small or large flues.
- Integrated thermocouple, enabling accurate temperature control of the heater.
The JS probe requires a separate user-supplied instrument panel providing power and temperature control for the heater, purge timing and purge gas.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.