The JS C700 Oxygen Probe incorporates a heater to maintain the sensor at its working temperature, even if the gas is at a much lower temperature.
The features of the JS probe include:
- Heater sealed in a stainless steel can, isolating it from corrosive flue gases.
- Porous stainless steel filter to minimise dust build-up on the sensor.
- Gas inlet for calibration gases.
- Purge facility, to clean the filter in-situ.
- Modular construction for simple maintenance.
- Compact design, allowing installation in small or large flues.
- Integrated thermocouple, enabling accurate temperature control of the heater.
JS C700 Oxygen Probe Features
- Specific for O2
- High O2 sensitivity and selectivity
- High dynamic range of detection
- High temperature of operation
- Rapid responses
- In situ measurement
- Solid state electronic component – rugged sensor
- 240 VAC 50-60 Hz or 110 VAC 50-60 Hz
- Available up to 1000 mm
- Purge air
- Fuel combustion efficiency control
- Furnace gas analysis
- Waste management systems
- Flue gas analysis
- O2 levels at high temperatures
- CO2 harsh environments
The JS probe requires a separate user-supplied instrument panel providing power and temperature control for the heater, purge timing and purge gas.
Please note that above 850 °C the probe will experience irreparable damage.
This probe can be ordered in a range of different sizes in steps of 100 mm, and with a K-Type thermocouple.
For more information please call or use the IndustrySearch enquiry box for a direct reply.