All the features of more expensive systems are included in one indicator. The indicator features a full 5½ digit LED display (-199999 to 199999). Inputs to the instrument include load cell input and proximity sensor or encoder input.
Excitation for load cells is supplied as is a DC supply for the proximity switch or encoder. The stable bridge excitation output voltage includes sense feedback to compensate for line variations.
The precision differential instrumentation opamp front end ensures high stability and accuracy for millivolt inputs from the load cells in the dynamometer system.
Options of Dynamometer - Model 5014 include analog output for external power indication or control, up to four alarms, RS232 or RS485 communications and many others. The calibration method is simple and easy.
Pre-calibrated ranges can be allocated zero and full scale values and these can be adjusted on site to allow for back-balance (deadweight) offset and single point span calibration (test weight trim).
This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of Model 5014 Dynamometer Panel Indicator:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure, 147mm deep
- -199999 to 199999 counts display
- 14.2mm high bright red LED display
- Low cost - high performance design
- Touch button ranging and setpoint adjustment
- 10 V (-5V to +5V) loadcell excitation with sense feedback included as standard
- Excitation power for up to three loadcells standard
- 18 - 24 V power supply for shaft encoders included as standard
- Flow rate analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 or RS485 communications option