This portable hydraulic hole puncher is capable of punching holes in 1.6mm stainless steel and 2.3mm mild steel sheetmetal with ease.
The HP-2 allows an unlimited number of different shaped holes. Punch and die sets are designed and manufactured to a high quality to provide strong resistance against wear, especially when working with stainless steel and range from 10mm to 80mm diameter and 15.8mm to 50mm square.
The Kamekura HP-2 Flex Power Man Jnr hydraulic hole punching and notching tools are ideal for electricians, electrical switchboard manufacturers and sheet metal workshops.
Key features of HP-2 Flex Power Man Jnr Hydraulic Hole Punchers:
- Rotating swivel head offers the operator more flexibility to punch holes in confined situations for control panel work
- Puncher unit can notch and punch round, square and rectangular holes
- Special purpose die sets are available to suit applications for multi point D-sub connectors and key locks
- Simple, fast and easy operation with assured professional finish and no damage to finished painted products
The HP-2 Flex Power Man Jnr hydraulic hole puncher and notcher is manufactured in Japan by Kamekura Seiki Co Ltd, world-leading manufacturers of precision hydraulic hole punching equipment.
Kamekura HP-2 Flexi-Head Hole Puncher Specifications:
- Max. Punching Capacity: 1.6mm Stainless Steel, 2.4mm Mild Steel and 3.0mm Aluminium Sheet
- Max. Punching Force: 4 Tonne
- Weight: 2.5Kgs
- Punch and Die Set Sizes: 10mm to 80mm (Round), 20mm to 50mm (Square)
Stainelec Hydraulic Equipment is the sole Australian agent and distributor of Kamekura products.