Kevlar reinforced – multi-size, inflatable pipe plugs are chemical resistant, and are used within a variable diameter range. This makes stocking the wide range of sizes required a simplified operation. Multi – size inflatable Pipe Plugs are available with or without bypass ports. They are inserted into a pipe and inflated to form plugs that can withstand head pressures of 6-15psi.
Kevlar Reinforced Industrial Inflatable Pipe Plugs Features & Benefits
- Multi size for any range of Pipes
- chemical resistant
- comes with or without bypass port
- withstand head pressure of 6-15psi
- Leak testing of new pipelines
- Leak detection of repairs to pipelines
- Municipal testing of sewage pipelines
- Stopping flow in a pipeline for maintenance or repair downstream
- Pipeline acceptance testing, or to stop flow so infiltration of a section can be measured
- Flood control to prevent rising ocean or river water from entering an outfall
- Reducing the entry of toxic gases into the work area
- Purging pipes of contaminate gasses for welding
- Flooding pipe with shielding gas during welding repairs and co-joining.
For more information or a quote on the Kevlar Reinforced Inflatable Pipe Plug call or e-mail our friendly team for a direct reply.