The dual stations can be fed with either one or two separate tanks, again, offering great flexibility for a dynamic production situation.
Safety is not compromised with light curtains and dual palm buttons as standard. An ejection system is also included. Should you have high volume, and high variation the Kappa 200 could be the perfect answer.
Features of Low Pressure Injection Moulding Production Machine | KAPPA 2000
- Horizontal injection system.
- Dual independent work stations.
- Separate high volume melt tank.
- 5.7" touch screen operator interface with multi-language PLC.
- Five thermal control zones for precise melt control.
- Four post die set for larger parts.
- Mechanical ejection system and control for pneumatic ejection.
- Two tanks are optional.
- Equipped with light curtain and dual palm buttons for operator safety.
- Ejection system is equipped.
- PCB encapsulation
- cable and connector overmoulding
- Process various Technomelt Materials
For more information or quote on the Low Pressure Injection Moulding Production Machine | KAPPA 2000 please call or use the enquiry box for a direct reply.