This high accuracy, high-quality panel meter is designed for accurate measurement, totalisation and display of pressure, level, flow, frequency, DC voltages or currents and RPM.
Options include linearisation, programmable analogue retransmission, true RMS AC input and various alarms. The display and retransmission is rangeable from the front pushbuttons.
Excitation is link selectable for 2-wire transmitters, encoders and potentiometer inputs. This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Selected options now feature "Plug and Play" technology, allowing option boards to be ordered separately and field fitted when required.
Features of 5½ Digit LED Universal Process Indicator - Model 5001-T:
- Digital and Process totalisation features standard
- 1/8 DIN 48 x 96 enclosure
- -199999 to 199999 counts
- Bright red LED display (optional green)
- 24VDC supply for 2 or 3 wire transmitters
- Low cost - high performance design
- Touch button ranging and setpoints
- Process inputs, frequency and counting functions
- Process x Frequency for kW, mass flow, etc.
- Retransmission option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 bus communication option