Deprag's Minimat-E Programmable Electric Screwdrivers allow the measurement and storage of torque and angle.
Deprag have widened their Minimat E range of programmable EC Screwdrivers. The range features straight, pistol grip and angle head hand held tools as well as drivers for machine mounting. Hand guided drivers for use with screwfeeders are also available.
Programmable screwdrivers are especially useful where flexibility in torque and angle are required and where torque or angle measurement or documentation is necessary for quality or safety reasons.
Deprag's Minimat E range of screwdrivers finally offer affordable programmable screwdrivers to the Assembly Industry.
The Minimat E controller can store up to 16 programs and the screwdriver can be programmed to assemble to torque with angle measurement or to angle with torque measurement, as well as various other screw tightening options. This allows the one tool to assemble screws to different torques on the one part, or be quickly changed over for a different part if required.
The controller can also be configured to count the number of screws per part, and even clamp the part until all screws are assembled.
The controller has an ethernet port and PLC interface. No software is required for programming. A web server is used for updating programs and downloading data.
Up to 7 days torque and angle measurements can be stored and the controller will signal all faulty assemblies.
- Torque-Shut Off is based on current evaluation (no Torque Transducer implemented)
- Brushless EC-Motor with current-sensing controller that guarantees low-maintenance operation, minimal down-time, excellent motor dynamics and high upper torque limit
- Torque or Angle Control and measurement
- Ability to count screws per part and lock part until all screws are assembled
- Standard Deviation < 3%
- Same Controller is used for handheld and stationary tools
- Hand Held and machine mount tools available from 0.03 up to 18Nm
- Hand pieces for auto screw feeding are also available
For more information on Programmable Servo Drive Screwdrivers please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.
Learn more about Programmable Screwdrivers