King Rich has earned a good name among tool makers and engineers through there dedication and hard work. They have been extremly popular among the manufacturing and metalworking industries, not only Australia wide, but worldwide with over 32,000 machines sold.
If you were to compare the King Rich to another similar size turret mill you may notice several differences. The King Rich's structure is large and bulky to improve strength and rigidity. The castings are thicker, there are more bolts supporting the head.
There are 6 different size range with various options and variables such as invertor spindle motors, power feed units, power draw bars, Jenix digital read outs, plus many more features.
- Table Size: 254 x 1,372mm
- X-Axis Travel: 914mm
- Y-Axis Travel: 400mm
- Knee Travel: 406mm
- Quill Travel: 127mm
- Spindle Motor: 2.2kw (3HP) (opt. 3.7kw (5HP))
- Spindle Speeds: 60-4,200rpm
- Spindle Taper: R8 or ISO30
- Spindle Nose to top of Table: 50-457mm
- Swivel on turret: 360º
- Head Tilt Front to Back: 40º-0-45º
- Head Tilt Left to Right: 90º-90º
Comes with Align power feed unit on the X-axis (fitted)