Model 4003 Universal RTD and TC Temperature Indicator
This DIN 48x96, high accuracy, high-quality panel meter is designed for accurate measurement and display of temperature from thermocouple Types J, K, N, R, S, T, W5 and from PT100 RTD's in ºC, ºF or K. Ni100 RTD is available as an option as well as other thermocouple types.
The thermocouple and RTD signals are accurately linearised by the internal micro-controller.
Options include programmable analog output, single, dual, three and four alarms, peak hold, RS232 or RS485 output.
The analog output is rangeable from the front pushbuttons. This instrument meets CE and C-Tick EMC and EMI and Low Voltage directives.
Features of the 4 Digit (-1999 to 9999) LED Universal Temperature Indicator:
- DIN 48 x 96 enclosure, 147mm deep
- 14.2mm high bright red LED display (optional green)
- -1999 to 9999 counts (4 digit display)
- Touch button programmable
- Programmable to display in ºC, ºF or K
- Programmable for TC Types J, K, N, S, R, T, W5
- Programmable for PT100 RTDs
- Low cost - high performance design
- 'Plug and Play' feature available with selected options
- Analog output option with programmable zero and span
- RS232 and RS485 communication option
- Other thermocouple types and RTDs available as an option
- Keypad lock option available at no extra charge