Cable Tension & Payout Display | LCI-90 features
5 fully-sealed pushbuttons within a heavy- duty 316 stainless steel front panel access an easy-to-follow English language menu for field calibration changes, I/O channel configuration, alarm settings, network settings, and screen layout – all intuitive and right at your fingertips.
Tension, payout, and line speed are displayed on a bright 320×240 electroluminescent display for unmatched 160° readability in all light conditions. Four I/O channels, serial networking capability, plus USB and Ethernet ports provide flexibility in line monitoring, weighing, or SCADA applications. An internal CF disk permits on-board data logging, and the LCI-90i can be linked with remote displays to create a rig/ship-wide monitoring network.
- 320 x 240 EL (Electroluminescent) Display Readable In All Conditions (Optional color TFT)
- Full programmability via English language menus.
- Six alarms, independently linked to any high/low setpoint parameters.
- Configurable parameter position, scale, and units.
- Network configurable.
- Three modes of analog sensor calibration.
- On screen calibration, diagnostics, and configuration security.
- Watertight enclosure & mount available.
- Ratings (pending): UL, CE, Class1 Div 2, Zone 2
For more information on Cable Tension and Payout Displays please call or use the IndustrySearch email form for a direct reply.