- Full programmability via English language menus
- Six alarms, independently linked to any high/low set point parameters.
- Configurable parameter position, scale, and units
- Network configurable
- Three modes of analogue sensor calibration
- On screen calibration, diagnostics, and configuration security
- Enclosure size: H5.7" x W7.6" x D4.5" (7.15" x 5.25" cut-out)
- Watertight enclosure and mount available
- Internal CF disk for data logging
The LCI-90i from Measurement Technologies Northwest is a new, next-generation line control instrument that combines advanced signal-processing capabilities with the rugged reliability that made the original LCI-90 display a popular choice for new winch projects and retrofits of existing line monitoring equipment.
Five fully-sealed pushbuttons within a heavy- duty 316 stainless steel front panel access an easy-to-follow English language menu for sensor calibration, I/O channel configuration, alarm settings, network settings, and screen layout – all intuitive and right at your fingertips.
Tension, speed, and payout are displayed on a bright 320x240 electroluminescent display for unmatched 160° readability in all light conditions. Four I/O channels, serial networking capability, plus USB and Ethernet ports provide flexibility in line monitoring, weighing, or SCADA applications.
An internal CF disk permits on-board data logging, and the LCI-90i can be linked with remote displays to create a rig/ship-wide monitoring network.