The module from Mantracourt allows any of the T24 Acquisition modules to be powered either from the 2 x high capacity Alkaline D cell batteries or from an external supply. The batteries will act as backup if the external supply is lost.
The standard internal antenna supplied offers up to 200m (650 ft) range in an open field site.
The unit is supplied without the Acquisition Module (see T24-SA Strain, T24-VA Voltage, T24-IA Current). Upon ordering, it is recommended the 'external' antenna type (SAe, VAe, IAe) should be chosen to take advantage of the antenna supplied within this module.
See our T24-ACMi for a smaller enclosure designed for integration with sensors. Provides battery powering via 2 x AA Alakaline batteries.
- Sealed water-proofed enclosure for T24 Acquisition modules
- Allows for easy connection to sensor/load cell
- Provides battery holder and PSU for external power supply
- Easy connectivity with 2 part screw terminals
- Can provide battery backup to an external power supply
- Internal antenna provides up to 200m (650 ft) range
- Water-proofed IP65 NEMA4 enclosure
- Supplied as case only and requires acquisition modules - 'external' antenna options are recommended T24-SA(e), T24-VA(e) and T24-IA(e)
Click here for further product specifications