What do you want to measure today? Benefit from the universal connections QuantumX provides for almost all transducer technologies. QuantumX propels your test and measurement projects into the fast lane regardless of the combination of principles of measurement - just connect your transducers and start measuring… with 24-bit resolution!
QuantumX requires only minimal space for bundling technically superior functions. At only 174 x 44 x 119 mm (6.9 x 1.7 x 4.7 inch), QuantumX fits perfectly into every test bench - even where space is a constraint. The compact design considerably expands the range of applications you can cover - be it centralized or distributed data acquisition.
Connect and measure immediately using Advanced Plug & Measure, the exclusive technology for immediate results
- QuantumX recognizes your transducer as soon as it is connected. Automatically and immediately - using HBM's exclusive APM technology (Advanced Plug & Measure)
- 100% TEDS-compatibility: APM uses TEDS, the Transducer Electronic Data Sheet. TEDS ensures that transducer data is rapidly, conveniently and reliably transmitted to QuantumX
If your sensors do not yet support TEDS, you can manage your transducer data in HBM's easy-to-use sensor database in which a large number of transducers are already predefined.
Easy to use software for QuantumX
- The QuantumX Assistant sets new standards for functionality and convenience
- catman®AP - ideal for acquiring and analyzing your measurement data
- API interface - the ideal solution that enables programmers to integrate QuantumX into other applications and programs
- Convenient and easy integration of QuantumX into LabVIEW®(LabVIEW is a registered trademark of National Instruments Corporation)
The extra plus of safety for you: Working standard calibration included
Calibrating your amplifier is the best way to ensure correct and traceable test results. Using QuantumX you benefit from the security provided by a working standard calibration - right from the start.