Benefits of the D-series
- Reliable and rugged DP Flow Monitor
- Simulation of outputs possible
- Liguid and gases can be measured
- Re-settable flow totalizer within the
- Economical alternative to more expensive chosen range
- Flow Meters
- Several languages in the menu
- Digital back-lit graphic display for direct
- Selectable volume units flow reading
- No moving parts in fluid
- Two settable local alarms
- Adjustable response time
- Analog and / or frequency output
Important applications and product features
- Monitoring flows in cooling and
- Starting and stopping pump motors
- lubricating circuits
- Low cost solution for difficult flow applications
- Antifreeze protection of heat pump systems
- Interchangeable control units to fit all pipe sections
- Dry out protection
- Not affected by static pressure
The Eletta Flow Monitor's function is based on the proven and dependable differential pressure principle. This is perhaps the oldest and most widely used principle for flow metering, mainly because of its simplicity and its relatively low cost.
The new D-series Flow Monitor is an extension of the Eletta Flow product portfolio following a demand from existing customers, who appreciate the sturdy design and reliability of the Eletta Flow products.
When the product development engineers at Eletta designed the D-series, they took the chance to implement features in the software, which extends the user friendliness, and communications with distributed control systems.
The digital display can be rotated electronically in 90 degree increments all over a 360 degree angle. The D-series Flow Monitor can then be installed in any position, vertically or horizontally, and with the flow coming from four different directions.
There is also a re-settable flow totalizer, which summarizes the flow over time within the chosen measuring range. In order to conveniently set up a flow system at dry conditions, a simulation mode for the analog and frequency output signal can be activated.