The recently introduced IQ830 rail mount serial data logger will work best with RS232 and RS485 inputs. Data is recorded on the SD card at a minimum of once every second in a CSV format.
Packaged in a space saving housing, this logger is quick and easy to install. LED's indicate receiving data, logging and SD card status.
- RS232 and RS485 ports
- Logs at up to 1 second intervals to SD card
- Data stored in Comma Separated Variable file (.CSV)
- Supports all SD card capacities, both normal and HC
- 8-30VDC protected switch mode power supply
- Extremely quick and easy to install
- Space saving rail mount enclosure
- 1 year warranty
Rail Mount Serial Data Logger Applications
Interfacing with devices which output serial data, such as serial radio transceivers, weighing indicators and load cell transmitters.
For more information on the SD card compatible Rail Mount Serial Data Logger | IQ830 please call or use the IndustrySearch email for a direct reply.