The RM-044 has been designed as a low cost, stand-alone unit to provide signal conditioning for strain gauge type transducers such as Pressure Transducers and Load Cells.
Supports Stain Gauge work
½ Bridge and ¼ bridge 120 ohm and 350 ohm strain gauges. Internal Bridge completion supplied. Gain selection and gross offset correction and all internally link selectable.
The electronics is housed in a 100 x 115 x 20 mm-plastic housing.
Four, three 3-pin connectors are provided for signal, transducer and power connections. The RM-044 is normally supplied to provide + 10 volts output for the full range of the transducer but the output will drive over the full range of ± 10 volts. The output is also configured to provide 4 to 20mA signals if required.
- Power Supply: +24 Volt Nominal. (18 To 30 V). (Optional 12 V)
- Transducer Excitation: +1.3 -> +10 VOLT @ 50 mA MAX.
- (Or +/- 15 Volt unregulated @ 15 mA Max. Link selectable).
- Excitation Stability: 0.02 % / °C
- Input Impedance: > 100 M ohm (Differential)
- CMRR: 100 dB @ 50 Hz
- Linearity: 0.01 %
- Gain Range: 120 TO 3200
- Frequency Response: 10 Hz Or 20 kHz 4 Pole Max Flat (Factory Configured)
- Outputs: ± 10 VOLTS @ 5 mA MAX.
- 4 TO 20 mA (500 ohm MAX).
- Output noise: 1 mV RMS.
- Environmental -25 TO 75 °C 90% R.H. N/C.
- Physical: 100 x 115 x 20 mm (LWH)