The MA-500HD is typically suitable for metaliferous minerals and heavy organic materials with high moisture content and thick bed depths. These include alumina, bauxite, nickel, zinc, lead and copper in ore and concentrate forms.
The analyser fits to a standard belt conveyor. It has a rugged c-frame configuration, is supplied fully assembled and is easily installed. Standard in the MA-500HD are many different communication options for sending and receiving data. Its user-friendly features are designed to assist with commissioning & calibration.
Importantly, the data storage and communication capabilities of the MA-500HD enable technical support via remote access for diagnostic purposes and periodic calibration verification.
Benefits • Superior Precision and Accuracy • Belt Scale not required • Non Contact • Non Nucleonic • Low Whole of Life Costs • Easy to Install • Seamless Plant Integration • Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
Features • Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom. • Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials. • Measures the bed depth of the material to compensate for mass flow rate. Other microwave analysers often require an input from a beltweigher or a radioactive source • No contact with the material • No radioactive source is required • As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal. • No wearing parts • No consumables • Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor • Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC • Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration
Welcome to MoistScan® - the global leader in online moisture analysis.
Developed by Callidan Instruments, MoistScan® employs state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture in a wide-range of bulk materials.
Unlike other technologies such as near infrared (NIR), radio frequency (RF), conductance and capacitance, MoistScan® analyses 100% of the material identifying variations in moisture throughout the entire profile. The MoistScan® patented microwave transmission technique combined with Callidan's extensive application knowledge ensures that MoistScan® online microwave moisture analysers operate with the highest precision.
MoistScan® employs state-of-the-art microwave technology to accurately measure moisture levels in a wide range of bulk materials. These include:
• Agriculture - wheat, rice, maize, corn, sorghum, food grains, feed grains, fertilisers
• Bio-fuels - bagasse, woodchip, wood flake, pulp, sawdust, hog fuel
• Building materials - cement, MDF board, particle board, panel board, clay
• Food - cheese, butter, snack foods, breakfast cereals, pasta
• Minerals - coal, iron ore, bauxite, nickel, aluminum, lead, zinc, copper, concentrate, sinter, filter cake, pellets
Our technology is used by industry throughout the world to:
• Improve plant productivity
• Increase production efficiency
• Control product quality
• Improve material handle-ability
• Implement dry tonnage accounting
• Improve product specification compliance
• Improve occupational, health and safety associated with material handling; and
• Meet environmental obligations associated with dust emission control.
Models include the MoistScan®:
• On-belt conveyor moisture analyser
• In-pipe moisture sensor
• Screw feeder-auger meter
• Vertical-rotary disc filter analyser
• Horizontal belt filter meter
• Hopper - chute sensor
• Bulk sample bench top analyzer
MoistScan® - practical, proven, process technology.