The MA-500HD is typically suitable for metaliferous minerals and heavy organic materials with high moisture content and thick bed depths. These include alumina, bauxite, nickel, zinc, lead and copper in ore and concentrate forms.
The analyser fits to a standard belt conveyor. It has a rugged c-frame configuration, is supplied fully assembled and is easily installed. Standard in the MA-500HD are many different communication options for sending and receiving data. Its user-friendly features are designed to assist with commissioning & calibration.
Importantly, the data storage and communication capabilities of the MA-500HD enable technical support via remote access for diagnostic purposes and periodic calibration verification.
• Superior Precision and Accuracy
• Belt Scale not required
• Non Contact
• Non Nucleonic
• Low Whole of Life Costs
• Easy to Install
• Seamless Plant Integration
• Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
• Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom.
• Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials.
• Measures the bed depth of the material to compensate for mass flow rate. Other microwave analysers often require an input from a beltweigher or a radioactive source
• No contact with the material
• No radioactive source is required
• As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal.
• No wearing parts
• No consumables
• Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor
• Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC
• Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration