In some cases there may be a need to measure moisture of the material as it falls under gravity whilst passing through a chute or hopper. A case in point is where you want to measure the dry tonnage stored in a silo or bin. The MA-600CMA is designed specifically for such applications. When measuring in a falling stream as it the case here, there are a several pre-requisites to achieving a high degree of precision and often a degree of customization is required.
• Superior Precision and Accuracy
• Mass Compensation Device Not Required
• Non Contact
• Non Nucleonic
• Low Whole of Life Costs
• Easy to Install
• Seamless Plant Integration
• Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
• Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom.
• Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials.
• Analyser operates independent of mass flow rate
• No contact with the material
• No radioactive source is required
• As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal.
• No wearing parts
• No consumables
• Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor
• Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC
• Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration