Each MA-600SF features custom-sized antenna horns that mount to the sides of the screwfeeder at an angle of approximately 900 to each other. This forms a microwave field in the shape of a semi-circle such that the field diameter equates to the height of the auger flight.
• Superior Precision and Accuracy
• Mass Compensation Device Not Required
• Non Contact
• Non Nucleonic
• Low Whole of Life Costs
• Easy to Install
• Seamless Plant Integration
• Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
• Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom.
• Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials.
• Analyser operates independent of mass flow rate
• No contact with the material
• No radioactive source is required
• As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal.
• No wearing parts
• No consumables
• Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor
• Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC
• Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration