The MA-500HDi incorporates the MoistScan® patented microwave moisture measurement technique with NFA® (near field analysis) technology. The MA-500HDi is highly responsive to subtle changes in moisture. It is a proven performer on hematite. The sensor may also be suitable for measuring moisture in magnetite ores however this is highly application dependent.
The MA-500HDi fits to a standard belt conveyor. It has a rugged c-frame configuration, is supplied fully assembled and is easily installed. Standard are many different communication options for sending and receiving data. Its user-friendly features are designed to assist with commissioning & calibration. Importantly, the data storage and communication capabilities of the MA-500HDi enable technical support via remote access for diagnostic purposes and periodic calibration verification.
• Superior Precision and Accuracy
• Belt Scale not required
• Non Contact
• Non Nucleonic
• Low Whole of Life Costs
• Easy to Install
• Seamless Plant Integration
• Remote Access Calibration & Servicing
• Analyzes 100% of the material on the conveyor from top to bottom.
• Uses MoistScan® patented microwave technology which is the most popular microwave technology on the market for measuring moisture in bulk materials.
• Measures the bed depth of the material to compensate for mass flow rate. Other microwave analysers often require an input from a beltweigher or a radioactive source
• No contact with the material
• No radioactive source is required
• As no beltweigher or radioactive source is required the ongoing costs associated with servicing and regulatory compliance is minimal.
• No wearing parts
• No consumables
• Fully assembled and easily bolts to the stringer supports of the conveyor
• Wide range of communication options for transmitting data to Plant PLC
• Cost-effective remote communication access for periodic checking of calibration