Water & and Process Technologies has achieved a revolutionary breakthrough in the water treatment industry. Out-of-the box thinking and years of research have produced a totally new point-of-use drinking water system.
The new Merlin RO System featurescontinuous-flow water production, so a storage tank is no longer required. The unit operates on line pressure, which eliminates the need for an electrical pump in most applications.
The patented high-production, low-energy membrane reduces impurities in up to 720 gallons (2,725 liters)* of water per day!
This high capacity performance creates new opportunities for commercial applications – at the price of a residential system. Big innovation, bigger opportunities.
Requires no pump, no electricity (>40 psi/2.76 bar)
Compact design – fits easily under sink
Water Quality Association Gold Seal NSF/ANSI 58 Certified
Consistent membrane efficiency
Complete product literature and trainingsupport
Consistent high recovery system means less water going to drain
Multiple dispensing locationsoff one system
Absolute Filters | General and Specialist Filtration Systems
Absolute Filters is a leading supplier of both general and specialist filtration systems. We are specialists in automatic filtering systems and can customise a filter/strainer system to suit your particular application. We warehouse a large assortment of filters and strainers to provide quick service and supply.
OUR PRODUCTS INCLUDE:
- Single filters and strainers
- Dual-duplex filters and strainers
- Manual and fully automatic filters and strainers
- Gravity, medium and high pressure filters to 10,000 PISG
- Vacuum pump inlet filters and exhaust filters
- Instrumentation protection filters
- Cartridge filters
- Specialist membrane and coalescing filters for gases and high purity air requirements
- Environmental modular systems for raw water treatment, waste - water recycling and disinfection
- New, are our liquid-liquid centrifugal separators for the separation of liquids of varying specific gravity, for example oil in water.
- New, Centrasep Centrifuge, which can refine liquid products down to 1 micron. Constructed of 316 stainless steel, this system lends itself to the most industrious application where automation is essential.